We are committed to you, visitors and customers of our site, in order to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide to us. That means :
- Volatile nature of the data collected on the Merchant's site
- Protection of personal data
- Security of transactions
- Security certificate
- Compliance with the Data Protection Act
Summary table of identification of the company Biodynamie & Cie
We are committed to you, visitors and customers of our site, in order to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal information that you provide to us:
Volatile nature of the data collected on the Merchant's site
In order to process your order, we must be able to know and remember some of the parameters communicated to us by your computer: we must know who you are and what products you are buying. Cookies are programs used for this sole purpose: to memorize the time of your visit, your identity (known through your username and password) and the content of your basket as you fill it. Once your shopping is finished, this information is automatically erased, our "cookies" being those called "volatile cookies". So no worries.
Protection of personal data
As a merchant site, the merchant collects a certain amount of information necessary to process orders. The merchant treats all this information with the utmost confidentiality.
Security of transactions
Payment by credit card is provided by Sumup, known for its reliability in Internet transactions. The transaction between you and Sumup is encrypted (SSL), and doubly secure with 3D Secure.
We chose this payment provider because its service is reliable and secure.
You can verify that you are not viewing a counterfeit. All you have to do is check that the information above corresponds to the security certificate that you can display :
- With Google Chrome: a green padlock and a title "Secured" appears at the top left, next to the URL bar.
- With Mozilla Firefox: a green padlock appears at the top left, next to the URL bar.
- With Netscape: click on the blue key or the golden padlock located at the bottom left of the browser. A window appears: choose to display the information of the page (show document info or Open Page Info). You will then see the name of the operator of the website with the name of the server and the location of the head office (on the left), accompanied by the contact details of the authority which verified this information (on the right).
- With Explorer: in the window, click the right mouse button, choose property (properties) and click on security (security) or certificate (Certificates). You will then see the name of the operator of the website with the name of the server and the location of the head office (above), accompanied by the contact details of the authority which verified this information (below).
- With IE5 you have to go to Details and click on Object to display the information
If you can't find the little green, blue, or gold padlock, you're not in secure mode. Therefore, you cannot verify the origin of the page. It can be a forgery.
The banking information you give, encrypted on your own computer, will never circulate unencrypted on the Internet. No credit card number is stored at the merchant or temporarily while checking and entering the code in the TPE.
Compliance with Swiss and European regulations
In accordance with the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning you. You can exercise this right by sending us a letter to the following address: Biodynamie & Cie Sàrl, Route de la rameau 5, 1955 Chamoson