The products are delivered to the address indicated by the customer on the order form, the shipping costs are calculated according to the place of delivery.
The customer is required to check the condition of the packaging of the goods on delivery and to report the damage due to the carrier on the delivery note, as well as to the company, within one week.
The customer can, at his request, obtain the sending of an invoice with a billing address different from the delivery address by validating the option provided when ordering.
As far as shipping is concerned, we mainly work with The Poste and a small private carrier for larger volumes. As soon as we send it, you will immediately receive an information email.
The Post office
To minimize transport costs and ecological footprint, all products are shipped by a post office in padded pockets with recycled paper and fully recyclable in the paper dumpsters.To minimize transport costs and ecological footprint, all products are shipped by a post office in padded pockets with recycled paper and fully recyclable in the paper dumpsters.
In addition to the fact that The Poste is an economical service, deliveries are possible throughout Switzerland and offer you the possibility of recovering the products ordered directly in your letterbox or at your post office near the delivery address in case of bulky parcels and in the event of absence from the place of initial delivery when the postman passed b.
However, as with any shipment, there may be a delay in delivery or the product may get lost. In the event of a delay in delivery compared to the date we indicated to you in the dispatch email, we ask you to notify us of this delay by calling or sending us an email. We will then contact the Post Office to start an investigation. A Post investigation can last up to 21 days from the date of the start of the investigation. If during this period, the product is found, it will be immediately forwarded to the delivery address (most cases). If, on the other hand, the product is not found at the end of the 21-day investigation period, La Poste considers the package as lost. Only then can we return a replacement product to you, at our expense. If the product (s) ordered were no longer available at that time, we would reimburse you for the amount of the products affected by the loss of the carrier. We decline any responsibility for the extension of delivery times due to the carrier, in particular in the event of loss of products.
Delivery problems due to the carrier
Any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, product missing from the delivery note, damaged package, broken products, etc.) must be indicated on the delivery note in the form of "handwritten reserves", accompanied by the customer's signature. The customer must at the same time confirm this anomaly by sending the carrier within two (2) working days of the delivery date a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt setting out the said complaints. The customer must send a copy of this letter by simple mail to our customer service :
Biodynamie & Cie
Route de la Rameau 5
- The customer must formulate with the company Biodynamie & Cie on the same day of delivery or at the latest 7 working days following delivery, any claim of delivery error and / or non-conformity of products in kind or in quality by report to the information on the order form. Any complaint made after this deadline will be rejected.
- The formulation of this complaint with the company Biodynamie & Cie can be made :
- in priority by connecting you on our site in the heading "My Account", then "History of your orders" where, you can ask us your question through the menu contact us by specifying the reference of the order.
- Any complaint not made in accordance with the rules defined above and within the time limits set cannot be taken into account and will release Biodynamie & Cie from any liability vis-à-vis the consumer.
- Upon receipt of the complaint, Biodynamie & Cie will assign an exchange number for the product (s) concerned and will communicate it by e-mail or by telephone to the customer. The exchange of a product can only take place after the attribution to the consumer of an exchange number according to the procedure presented above.
- In the event of a delivery or exchange error, any product to be exchanged or reimbursed must be returned to Biodynamie & Cie as a whole and in its original packaging, in Colipost, at the following address :
Biodynamie & Cie
Route de la Rameau 5
To be accepted, any return must first be reported to Biodynamie & Cie Customer Service. Shipping costs are the responsibility of Biodynamie & Cie, except in the event that the returned product does not correspond to the original declaration made by the consumer in the return slip.